A Week in the Life . .

Every day I visit certain blogs because I love the pictures, thoughts, projects, etc.  One of my favorites is Ali Edwards.  One day she featured her office and I fell in love.  So much paper and doo-dads (she uses this word a lot!).  Anyway, one of her ideas is to keep a week in the life.  Take pictures of random events each day, carry a journal with you, record things to just remember the time.

So we started.  On Monday.  Keep in mind until I met the Master Fly Lady, I wasn't into organization.  So I made picture envelopes for each day.  I even busted the label maker out for this!

Here are a few of the highlights so far:

Monday Play Doh Date - Can you tell how much she loves this?

Sab and London.  London thinking she would like to take a snooze.


Mia at bedtime with her new friend Bear.  Giving him "More kisses!"  Another friend in our travel bag.


If only they shared this love all the time.  Should have cleared the table I know.  I might try to crop it later.

So far so good!  The rest of our week will be in PA.  It will be a great end to our week!

No comments:

Post a Comment