The Plague Hits . . . all men and women down!

So the Phillips house has succumbed to something I like to refer to as the plague.  It has wiped out even the toughest Phillips - Curt!  Mia woke up last Wednesday morning at 7:00 a.m. vomiting and honestly we are still fighting the fire today! You can catch bits and glimpses of us as we come out of hiding only to be pulled back in again.  As I write this Sab is on the sofa, up since 1:00 a.m. and still fighting the good fight.  Long story short, I thought I would catch up on my blog.  Like the new look? Here is what we have been up to  . . . and just maybe we will join the civilized world again soon.

The life of a scout mom continues.  I have to admit I am a big fan of the neckerchief.
Every once in a while, some fresh air finds us.  This was the first day of scooter riding after Santa visited.

A determined young women - yes.  She is speaking freely with her friend Sophia in this shot.
 Sophia, the sweet thing, smiles a lot thankfully.
 
For all of you hoping and praying . . . we started a new sport besides soccer.  Can you guess? Game on!


I hope this finds you and yours well - if not, I COMPLETELY SYMPATHIZE!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you feel well soon. I thought I had escaped the plague after it took out Jason and Sierra last week, but nope, I felt it coming on yesterday and cleaned the toilet in anticipation of my face being in there. I"m glad I did.

    I love Mia's pink coat! Hope Sab is enjoying basketball!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Em, sorry to read this! I can't imagine battling the plague while pregnant. I remember as I was hugging our toilet, thinking God I wish I had cleaned this. Hope you are on the mend!

      Delete