All things crafty

Normally this blog pokes a little humor at the Phillips ranch.  I am sorry to say this post is going to disappoint.  I promised my friend Shelley (not to be confused with my sister Shelley), I would post some of my latest crafts minus all the knitting blunders!!!  OK, I did just catch Mia standing on the coffee table.  I asked her what she was doing and she instantly laid down and said "I'm sleeping".  This kid is sly - possibly more so than her brother?!?  But he has broken me in well, she will need to do better than this.

Before I continue I must say none of the ideas are mine.  Colors, patterns, sizes - yes.



A set of You're a Hoot cards

A stationary set - so far just the holder and the bookmarks
A Bowl of spring paper balls - seems silly but it perks things up a bit
Alphabet Letter Board - for a nursery


Sab's robot valentines.  The one has been maimed for a minute!  The body is a hershey minature wrapped in paper.


Little Owl Notebook

I'm really into owls.  Seems crazy considering birds freak me out.  Traumatic incident from my childhood!  I couldn't find a picture of the counting book I made.  I might make another one to use up the scraps.  Well, this is it Shelley.  I keep thinking I'll open an etsy shop but I need the time to produce.  My dad said "Are you going to hire employees."  See where my imagination comes from?

1 comment: