Easter Egg Tree

My children are great crafters! I love this about them despite the mess and random stickers on the wall (Mia!). So when I proposed the idea of an Easter tree all parties were signed up in a heartbeat. The ornaments were salt dough and quite easy - you can find it on designmom.com! 
 
Our paint, not the best finish on our eggs but WASHABLE. See the q-tip? The moment I became pregnant with Sebastian Curt bought cases of these.  I can tell you that I am still using them almost nine years later!

In the middle of our salt dough masterpieces - we decide to color Easter eggs. As cool as Sebastian can be, he comes running to do this every single year. Still is mystified by the double dipping colors.

So very cute.  So very rare! She teases quite mercilessly, but genuinely adores her brother. She often asks if they will get married. I think Sab would prefer to be a monk vs this option.

My bub.

Oh Easter tree, oh Easter tree . . . how lovely . . .

One of our ornaments.  More to come from our Easter celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment