Rock On

When my mom told me what she was buying for Mia, I thought it was a great idea because I personally love rocking chairs and wicker.  Yes, I know the day isn't about me.  Then I thought if she doesn't use the chair it could become a great little decorating piece.  All these thoughts have been thrown out the door.  My mom always knows what to buy these kids  . .   This child sits in "her chair", asks for Curious George, a little juicy and crackers that are fishy.  It is quite the setup but she is very polite about it.  Many pleeezze and tank yous.  Good job Nana!
Notice the footstool she is using as a table.  This child has the life!

George was really living it up - she becomes lost in this show.  She'll laugh out loud and say, "That Huntley dog is so funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment