SOCCER MOM!

I want it all!  The soccer decal for the car, apparel with my child's photo, a dirty but loved travel mug and possibly a bull horn!  I find myself at Sab's games unable to control myself, my mouth, my need to jump up and down - it's a bad scene with Lifetime Movie written all over it.  I feel Curt shrinking in his snazzy fold up chair and Mia looking at me with wide eye wonderment.  Something about seeing the boy who stayed in my belly literally 41 weeks, kick a goal, and look at me with those big blue similar eyes, holding up a thumbs up, just kills me.  Is he headed for soccer stardom - who knows but I can't possibly be more proud of him.  I reminded him all day long much to his disguised delight and our "tablemates" chuckled at Sab's dismay and his PROUD SOCCER MOM!!  Today was a good day in my world.

*Note text color is in honor of our team color!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment